Kelly's Healing Hands Massage Therapy
Massage Therapy in Chesapeake, Virginia
Hello and thanks for visiting my website. If you are looking for an exceptional massage in the Chesapeake, Virginia and surrounding area, you have come to the right place!
I offer Swedish, Therapeutic, Deep Tissue, Some Sports Massage, and Stretching and pride myself on ensuring each client is given the best experience possible.
With a recently updated massage room, you're instantly transported to a relaxing place where your stress and worries are far behind.
My intuitive nature enables me to listen to your body and discover the where your problem spots are. Many times clients think the pain is in their neck or shoulders, when it is really coming from their lower back or hamstrings. Pain and discomfort will often radiate throughout the body, and present itself in a different area.
By listening to the client both verbally and observing how their body reacts to the bodywork, it sets the stage for an intuitive massage that can combine methods to release tight muscles, and even release energy that may have been causing pain from past physical, emotional, chemical, and spiritual trauma. As you deeply relax and allow the energy to release, you feel lighter, clearer, more energetic, peaceful, and sleep better.
My hours of availability are
Monday thru Saturday 10a.m. - 6p.m.
- $45 for 1/2 hour
- $65 for an hour
- $90 for an 1 1/2 hour
- $10 more for deep tissue
- $140 an hour for 4 handed
- $140 for 2 hours session
Research supports the use of Massage Therapy to:
- Reduce sports-relate muscle soreness and improve circulation
- Reduce back pain and the symptoms of arthritis
- Lessen Depression, Pain, Anxiety, Stiffness, Fatigue and Insomnia in Fibromyalgia patients
- Decrease symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lower blood pressure and Reduce Anxiety in Stroke patients
- Reduce Pain and Fatigue, Anxiety and Depression in Oncology patients
- Reduce Pain post-surgically
- Reduce Pacing, Irritability and Restlessness in Alzheimer's
- Create Weight Gain in Premature Infants and Reduce their Hospital Stay
- Reduce symptoms associated with Arthritis, Burns, High Blood Pressure and Premenstrual Syndrome
Research supports the use of Healing Touch, an Energy Therapy, to:
- Reduce stress, enhance spiritual/personal growth, reduce and manage pain, reduce anxiety, strengthen the immune system, support the dying process, enhance recovery from surgery, relieve depression, provide support during chemotherapy, reduce the effects of chronic pain and trauma